Here’s how SEO can help you in the long run…
- It lets you drive targeted, organic search traffic that is relevant to your industry
- It helps your brand gain higher visibility and more exposure
- It makes it easy to attract people that will convert into customers/clients
Now, a lot of businesses still have a misconception about SEO: that it doesn’t compare well with the popular form of marketing: word of mouth.
What they fail to realize is SEO is the word of mouth of the Internet era. It’s a whole new way to gain more referrals for your business at a lesser cost.
When you look at traditional word-of-mouth marketing, you find that it is not as scalable as search engine optimization.
Which makes SEO much more powerful.
If you look around, you’ll find that every business that’s determined to grow is taking SEO seriously.
Gone are the days when SEO was only an option. Today, it has become an integral part of an effective digital marketing strategy.
The kind of potential it can create for a business is nothing to ignore.
Here are a few stats:
- 90% of overall organic traffic on the web is generated by search engines.
- 57% of B2B marketers believe SEO is the top leads generator when compared to other marketing methods.
- 81% of people use search queries to do their homework before committing to a big purchase.
- 64% of searchers depend on the search engines such as Google and Bing to decide whether to buy something or not.
Having a well-designed website is only one part of the equation. The other part is to make sure it is structured the right way with high-quality content.
Site content that not only appeals to the visitors but also the search engine crawlers.
When you work on improving your web pages and site’s structure and content.
You’ll see the impact on your business growth in terms of leads and sales.